Bare-faced beauty. 青春痘脸.裸面!

I don't born with good skin. Pimples & open pores is one of the killer to me few years back. That time is my lowest period of times i need to go through.

Now I don't apply press powder, liquid foundation or any two way cake. I just purely apply sun block, eye lashes & eyeshadow & I'm ready to go... I will show u on my next blog... If you like to know my affordable & product that good for your skin without spending too much.. do follow me... i will update all my simple goodie to share with you!!!

Let me show you, 100% non photo-shop.... this is the horrible me with whole face pimples.....
Before...... my skin is full of pimples and black head which clog my skin badly.
青春痘脸!!!  噢我的 天!!!

 100% No photo shop. 
 My skin not 100% good in condition now, there still some scars & red blemishes area my nose area, dark under ring & some open pores. But to compare before & now, definitely is improving.

Non make up face. It took me many years to hv better skin.

I will love to share with you what i had done be make my skin better, but definitely is up to individual. ^.^

Before:

Never remove make up thoroughly and head straight to bed due to too lazy. OMFG! This is the top killer ever. Cleansing before heavy make up, light make up or before bed is very very very important, because your skin can't breathe with clog pores & dirt on the surface of your face, so your skin start to produces lots of oil to push the dirt out of your pores. And when it don't properly deal with it, trust me, you will have pimples or acne around a few spots of your face. So girls, never never over look this step regardless you are young or old or with good skin condition as this might make you a habits by doing n doing the mistakes again repeatedly. So pretty girls out there, don't do that OK?!! Or else i gonna bite your ass! Protect and love your skin cause this is what we living with every single day.

Food I eat last time are OILY! FRIED! RICH IN DIARY! I can't have too much chocolate that contain diary, my skin is sensitive to rich dairy product, with cause me pimples.

After:

Cleansing is super important to me. Even if i party till i drop i will cleanse & remove make up  before heading to my bed, but some time i too tiring after party i will forgotten to apply toner & moisturize. LOL!!!! (In a way is better then not cleansing your face, face need to breathe too).

For food i still eating fried food & chocolate, but i intake lesser then b4. Last time i can finish one big bar of chocolate by myself but now i only take a small amount to ease my desire of the chocolate. For me as long i don't over dose my skin will remain as 60/70% good condition.

Q&A

If you could have make-up on only one facial feature, which would it be?

My eyes because they are the first things people notice when they look at you. I wear individual lash extensions all the time because they make my eyes larger.

When, if ever, would you step out of the house without make-up?

Whenever I'm not working, or go to place like massage,downstairs to grab some food. . I will try not to make up as possible in order to let my skin breathe (让皮肤呼吸是非常重要!!) .

Which facial feature are you most insecure about?


My eyes and nose. I think my eyes are not wide enough for my face and I would prefer my nose can be smaller & sharper.

What are your make-up must-haves?

My lips. Lip gloss can direct other from focusing on my other area. Cause as for eye I can wear my thick black frame to cover my imperfection. 

What is your secret to beautiful skin?

I do a monthly vitamin C jab with an aesthetic doctor to keep my skin in good condition from inside out. I also apply a facial mask twice weekly & clay mask twice weekly. I use 我美丽日记's Q10 hydrating mask (very affordable!!!) & Formula 10.0.6 Deep down detox ultra-cleansing mud mask orange for brighter complexion when deep detox cleansing.

I have been enjoying the Hado Labo series recently. I use the Hada Labo SHA Hydrating lotion & Nano+Super Hyaluronic Acid hydrating milk to fully hydrate my skin after cleansing my skin with Exfoliating face wash.

Complete this sentence: Beauty is... being myself without worrying about what others think.

2 comments:

  1. You are very beautiful. Just curious, aside from vit c jab, did you do plastic surgery before? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Injection I still acceptable cause I so afraid going under knife!!! But for any girls will like to advance themself I would rather recommend them botox or filler, as they don cause serious problem as it will goes off

    ReplyDelete

NUFFNANG ADS